1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.—6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)
Literally my favourite thing…
what’s really amazing to me is that people are so afraid of body hair on women that even in a shaving commercial they won’t show a hairy leg. they demonstrate the razor by shaving a hairless leg. they show their product being completely useless instead of showing leg hair. it’s just wild
Spoiler alert: adulthood is 96% of you going “well, I hope this is how it works and I’ll keep doing it till someone yells at me”
oftentimes women might smile at cat-callers out of nervousness or pure fear because they know that if they react negatively that guy could get way scarier and even violent
it’s not a “wow i’m so flattered” smile it’s literally a “please don’t follow me home and murder me after this” smile
complete panic in one screenshot